The mission of our Developmental Facility is to provide
- Timely high quality histology services to the Yale community and beyond.
- Access to tissue services from the Yale Pathology tissue archives.
- To maximize the value of the resources in the Yale Pathology Tissue Archive.
- To provide Tissue Microarrays to assess multiple tissue samples.
We provide the university community with services related to tissue microarray technologies. Services are also available for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
These services include:
- Array design and construction
- Slide distribution – Master and Test array slides
- Technical support
- Cell line and tissue controls provided
Our Histology services include:
- Special Stains
- IHC workup
- Frozen sectioning
Manager YPTS Developmental Histology and TMA Facility
Laboratory Director Developmental Histology
Lori Charette received her undergraduate degree from Southern Connecticut State University in Biology in 1984. She later pursued certifications in Histology and Medical Technology, as well as a Master's in Business Administration from Albertus Magnus College in 2009. Lori is currently manager of the Developmental Histology facility. Her specialty is Tissue Microarray technology, which she has taught globally and presented to various professional society meetings. Lori was the first dedicated...